Job Elements: -
• Agree weekly production plan for a production.
• Ensure efficient utilisation of all available assets to achieve weekly plan.
• Monitor and implement methods for the control and reduction of all process waste.
• Ensure production is controlled in line with technical specifications and BOM standards.
• Encourage and drive participation in company suggestion scheme and CIP programme.
• Planned shuts are discussed and agreed with maintenance and planning to ensure they are scheduled and resourced appropriately.
• Prepare weekly performance report to be submitted outlining key issues around Quality, Cost & Delivery of a production hall.
• Prepare and present daily performance information at morning meeting.
• Attendance and presentation at variance and safety steering meetings as and when required.
• Accept ownership for visual management system and ensure agreed matrices are updated and displayed.
• Support and mentor Shift Managers
• Identify training opportunities that allows a robust succession plan to be generated.
• Lead annual one to one review assessments programme and cascade throughout department across all shifts.
• Overtime control within budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
• It is likely that the successful candidate will be educated to degree level
• A minimum of a five years’ successful track record in manufacturing management,
• Experience within the FMCG sector.
• Experience of an environment of CI.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly