High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
HLTA - Higher level teaching assistant
Long term contract
Have you recently qualified as a HLTA? Have you recently became an NQT but looking for HLTA role? If so I would like to hear from you.
A last minute role for a HLTA has become available at one of my schools in Bradford. Starting in September 2016, The assignment is likely to be for a minimum of one term with the potnetial to become permanent for the right candidate.
* Providing support across multiple primary classes
* Assist with parrents evening
* Attend school trips
* Supporting the teacher to deliver the full spectrum of primary subjects
* Participation in extra curriculum activities
* Fully qualified HLTA status (level 4) OR a NQT
* Teach comfortably with class of 30 + mixed ability students.
* Ability to build solid working relationships with pupils, parents and staff
* Confident character with good interpersonal skills
If you feel that this is you then please apply to this advert with a full and updated CV outlining you qualifications and work experience over the last 10 years.
All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service OR willing to complete a new DBS application.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly