Teacher of Social Subjects (History)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Social Subjects (History) for Lochgilphead High School, based at Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
This is a permanent post, 35 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ann Devine, Principal on 01546 602598.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01428 / CME00985.
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00985 - Teacher of Social Subjects (History).doc
CME00985 - Teacher Report.docx