6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced butcher? Do you have experience of de-boning? Do you have experience in a food manufacturing environment? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are continuously recruiting for Primal Butchers to work at our client's busy site in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.
The main duties of the role will include breaking down the carcass of the animal.
This is a labour intensive process and the successful candidate will be required to have good knife and de-boning skills to ensure as much of the product is removed from the bone, efficiently and effectively.
The main requirements for the role include:
- Fluency of the English language
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience in lamb butchery, although butchers with beef or pork backgrounds would also be considered
- Pace boning (desirable but not essential)
- H Boning (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of de-boning
- Recent food hygiene qualifications
The pay rate for this position will range from £8.00 to £10.50 per hour, depending on experience.
The shift patterns can vary and will be confirmed at the interview stage.
Apply for Primal Butchers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly