Hybris Solution Architect
FINTEC recruit is seeking Hybris Solution Architect for our client. These are permanent positions and can be based in London, Manchester or remotely. Salary £60k - £110k depending on level of experience.
The Hybris Solution Architect (SA) has one of the most critical roles for a project. As the name suggests, the SA is responsible for understanding the entire solution to be implemented for a customer. The Solution Architect will get involved in Business Functionality, Application, Data, Integration, and System Architectures, as well as the Build and Deploy process, and over all client management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Approving or designing the data load process - guiding the data architect or catalog lead on what needs to be loaded in the application. Designing the feed schedule with the business to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- Ensuring best practices are followed - enforcing coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - JavaDocs, Unit Tests and performing code reviews. Responsible for ensuring all components are well documented. Defining the tracks on a project and who the leaders will be (Member, Order, Catalog, Integration, etc.).
- Provides Proofs of Concepts to explore the best method for problem resolution. SAs must code on their projects.
- Conveying requirements to Build and Deploy resource & ensuring that a process is in place for build verification and what the test cases are. Developing the tagging/branching strategy as go live nears.
- Responsible for review of test cases created by QA to ensure proper test coverage is provided.
The Hybris Solution Architect position requires relevant experience across retail, consulting, or e-business.
- BA or Masters
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong background in e-commerce and/or retail operations
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WebSphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris, or similar
- Must be competent at developing advanced and large software solutions with Java Version 5+
- Must be competent in using software development tools such as Eclipse and Subversion (SVN)
- Must be familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Junit Must have experience with one or more of the following RDBMD: Oracle, MySQL
Must have experience with one or more of the following: Servlet or J2EE containers such as Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or Jboss
- B2C or B2B eCommerce
- agile development methodologies
- REST and/or SOAP-based web services
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2596
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.