Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager. This is a permanent position based in Caerphilly with a salary of £40000 - £45000 depending on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manipulate and segment data from the database into specific weekly & monthly outbound call campaigns for the contact centre, enabling the business to prioritise activity, resource appropriately, adopt different contact strategies and forecast sales & revenue.
- Actively manage aggregator sales
- Analyse the results from the above activity to constantly optimise campaigns
- Enhancing the overall margin and profitability of the business
- Effectively 'champion' the database and help the business become even more data-centric, proactively establishing and maintaining robust data collection, maintenance, extraction, quality and governance practices
- Interrogate failed quote data across all lines of business and perform gap analysis and to make recommendations which will lead to improved conversion ratios.
- Evaluate data / identify trends and make recommendations using Excel, Qlikview and other reporting suites to ensure exceeding of income requirements
- Provide detailed and insightful scrutiny of data from various sources that allows confident business decisions and support the production of business cases through provision of information
- Advanced PC skills particularly Excel (including the ability to use pivot tables, charts and functions such as Vlookup), Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience of VBA an advantage.
- Must be analytically and numerically minded.
- Experience of working in a busy environment whilst maintaining the highest degree of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines.
- Quick to learn, ability to prioritise activities and responsive to the needs of the business.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2594
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.