Salary: circa £29,000 plus benefits
12 Months Fixed Term Contract – 36 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for an Accountant on behalf of their client, a leading social housing provider based in Salford.
Are you an enthusiastic finance professional looking to expand your experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative organisation that is committed to working in partnership to improve lives and make improvements that matter to people.
The Accountant will help to make things happen. Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, you will be part of a broader team of professionals responsible for providing an excellent Finance service.
This Accountant role is perfect for you if you have:
- Strong forecast monitoring and budget setting experience.
- Experience in production in financial information.
- Experience of producing performance reports and analysis of financial data.
- Technical accountancy knowledge.
- Ability to interpret complex financial information.
- Experience of working with financial IT systems.
As well as a competitive salary and a generous holiday entitlement, you will receive a range of benefits for a rewarding career including a health cash plan, pension scheme; child care vouchers and staff discount club membership. You will also receive the training and benefits you deserve.
Closing Date: 27th October 2016
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.