Add Resource and Labour – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£28,000 - £30,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Design Company is looking to recruit a Graduate Web Designer/Developer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their products and services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Maintaining the Company websites on a day-to-day basis, including updates to products, promotions and ‘nearest retailer’ information
2) Writing specifications for new web projects, for internal review and basis for external developers
3) Designing and building new websites and web pages with HTML & CSS. With particular consideration towards usability and consistent company branding
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) MUST be Degree qualified in Computer Science OR in a similar discipline
2) MUST have a A-Level in Maths
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
Welwyn Garden City