Trainee Printer / Press Operator
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Printer / Press Operator to join PRISYM ID based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
PRISYM ID is a well-established company based in Wokingham, and is one of the world’s leading developers of product identification and barcoding software. They have been developing high quality labelling and Auto ID solutions to companies in a wide range of industries for over 20 years. They bring together a combination of skills, experience, products and services that are unique in the labelling and identification market.
As a Trainee Printer / Press Operator your duties and responsibilities under supervision will be:
- Produce self-adhesive labels according to customer specifications using:
- Focus F250 Flexoprint
- Omega Slitter Re-winder
- Hot Foil Stamping press
- Management, control and maintenance of all machines.
- Package all finished labels.
- To ensure raw materials are available and of excellent quality in preparation for production.
- To provide cover on other machines in the event of absences.
- Housekeeping of working area and machinery, ensuring H&S standards are adhered to.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant H&S procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to H&S and Quality Management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
An ideal Trainee Printer / Press Operator will have the following knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Someone who is keen to learn the skills involved in print production.
- Excellent eyesight and ability to distinguish colours and has a good eye for detail.
- Good general education.
Your working hours will be 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am – 5 pm on Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £12,500 - £15,000 per annum depending on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52741543 / INDMP
Apply for Trainee Printer / Press Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly