Sales Director – IT Solutions
Sales Director – IT Solutions
Worthing, West Sussex
£75,000 OTE Plus Benefits
Our client’s passion is the creation of IT solutions and services for education that really deliver. They believe that IT should transform learning in the classroom, providing teachers with tools that engage and inspire their pupils. Our client’s vision is to be the UK’s ‘go-to’ provider for creative IT solutions and services in schools.
A core value will be the fostering of strong ongoing relationships with clients, who see our client as an essential and valued partner for their institution, bringing performance, insight and innovation. Clients will not be just satisfied customers; they will be raving fans!
Our client is an IT solutions and services provider to the UK Education sector. The Company develops and supports market leading solutions which transform the way in which Apple technologies are integrated into a school’s wider technology infrastructure, delivering greater security, improved user mobility and enhanced workflows.
Following a positive market response to the latest generation of their solutions, the Company is now at the start of an exciting new phase of expansion and is seeking a high performance Sales Director, to help them meet their ambitious growth plans.
This motivated and growth driven individual will be responsible for developing and carrying out all key growth sales strategies and action plans required to achieve the company’s targets. As a key member of the Senior Management Team and reporting directly to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have accountability for, and full authority to, implement new thinking, processes and tools to maximise revenue potential from our client’s existing client pool and expand their client base.
- Build and Manage the UK’s Leading Education IT Sales Team
- Develop an Effective Evidence Based Sales Strategy, Aligned to Current Business Objectives
- Seek Out New Clients and Sales Opportunities to Grow the Business
- Continuously Improve the Sales Processes to Deliver Optimised Sales / Profitability
- Hit / Exceed Annual Sales Targets
- Build The Company's Education IT Sales Channel, Seeking out new key clients and sales opportunities
- Report on Sales Performance and Forecasting to Management Team
- Represent the Company at Conferences and Exhibitions.
- Work with Marketing on Strategy and Campaigns
- Be Fully Informed of Key Developments Impacting the Education IT Sector.
- Provide Feedback and Input into Company Direction and Product Development
Personal Skills and Character
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Compelling and Effective Leadership
- Consistently meets or exceeds targets
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Professional Public Face for the Company
- Significant Sales Experience and Understanding of the UK Education IT Sales Channel
- Design and Delivery of Effective Sales Growth Strategies, Approaches and Actions
- Motivating, Building of Effective Sales Teams
- Measurably Increasing Sales Team Performance
- Consistently Meeting or Exceeding Sales Team Targets
- Leading Client Focussed, Technical Sales Teams
- Developing Ongoing, High Satisfaction Client Relationships
Experience as Sales Director to the Educational IT Sector
Ambitious Sales Manager with a Proven Track Record of Leading Winning Sales Teams in the Education IT Sector.
To apply for the role of Sales Director, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Director, IT Solutions, IT Sales Director, Technical Sales Director, Head of Sales, Head of IT Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Head of Business Development, Senior Business Development Manager, Sales.