7 days left
- Full Time
Sales Executive – Romsey – OTE £20-25k, fast & excellent progression opportunities, company benefits
Do you like making money?
Do you want fast and exciting progression opportunities?
Do you want to become part of an award winning sales team?
If yes, then apply now for our Sales Executive role based in Romsey. We are seeking energetic, determined and passionate sales people to join our award winning sales team.
About the role
Our client is one of the top energy providers in the UK. Due to rapid progress we are actively seeking motivated and target driven Sales Executives to join our award winning sales team. You will become part of a dynamic and professional environment with incredible career opportunities.
Your role will be to help our client expand its customer base, offering a very competitively priced energy service to match customer requirements. You will be outbound dialling using leading technologies helping propel you to new levels of productivity and incredible commissions.
Hours: Monday to Friday 11:30 - 20:00
Successful Sales Executives will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Sales experience gained within a call centre environment or from other traditional sales routes such as door to door sales and cold calling
- Confident and able to communicate effectively
- Good PC and keyboard skills
- Target and results driven
- Self-motivated with a positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and maintain team spirit at all times
- Demonstrate persuasive and influential skills on all calls
In return for your hard work as a Sales Executive you will be entitled to:
- £15,870 annum (£7.63) (Grade 3) – OTE £20,000 - £25,000 + Limitless Commission
- Progression to the next grades available in a fast growing established business
- 21 days’ holiday accruing to 25 days based on service plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free on-site parking and local train station
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
No experience? No problem!
If you are looking to get into sales then this is the role for you. We have an experienced and successful coaching team so if you possess the right attitude you will be moulded into a money making machine!
Candidates new to sales can join on our training programme with a starting salary of £14,976 (£7:20) as a Grade 1. With progression to Grade 2 £15,184 (£7:30).
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly