Home Helper, Care and Support Workers
We are looking people to provide Home Help, Care and Support for our clients who live in their own home in the Trafford area including Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Urmston, Hale, Hale Barns, Bowdon, Carrington, Partington, Timperley, Dunham Massey, Sale Moor, Ashton upon Mersey, Flixton, Davyhulme, and Old Trafford areas of Greater Manchester.
We’ve won the Business of the Year Award for 2015 after being chosen as the best service out of more than 200 offices.
Are you someone who puts the customer first and delivers the kind of care excellence that we do – the sort of care you would expect for your own family member, friend or relatives?
Why work for us as a Home Helper?
- Your rate of pay would be between £8.00-£8.50 per hour increasing to £12.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
- £8.00 per hour paid travel time
- We pay £8.00 per hour during training, and shadowing.
- 28p per mile tax free mileage allowance
- Full time and Part time hours are available, covering Daytime, Evenings and Weekends.
- Free QCF/NVQ Qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Your average care calls will be between 30 – 60 minutes, however some calls are significantly longer.
- We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support.
- We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities.
Could I provide Home Help, Care & Support someone in their own home?
- Are you someone who can build a relationship with the people and provide care - a typical day could involve preparing a meal, getting them out of bed, taking them to the bathroom, assisting with dressing, you may take them out?
- You will be working with a couple of clients in their own home’s generally as close to your own home as possible.
- This role would be suitable for people with or without care experience who have a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life. This could include experienced care assistants, students looking for post qualifying experience, those who are semi-retired or individuals that have experience of caring for a relative themselves. Whatever your background, are you caring, outgoing, warm, and professional?
- You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies please click on apply.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.