3 days left
- Full Time
We are a well established family business that has been established for 40 years and provides a friendly and fun working environment. As a growing family owned business we pride ourselves on our friendly ethos and the opportunities we can provide for our employees to shine in what they do.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Carpet, Flooring and Furniture Salesperson we are looking for the following key attributes:
- As a Salesperson you will be required to advise customers on their floor covering, furniture and assisting on the soft furnishing department as required
- The ability to assist, on occasions, our flooring estimators would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Completing all sales from initial enquiry through to final point of sale. Processing all the orders at point of sale following our company structures. Basic till, money handling and PDQ skills are required for this role.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail is a requirement. General showroom housekeeping duties also form an essential part of this role in order to keep the showroom looking presentable to our customers and to comply with health and safety legislation
- Consistently smart and professional image
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a high standard of customer service is essential
- Competitive salary and commission package. Salary is dependent on experience
- 28 Days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- A clean Full Diving License is desirable but not essential.
- Staff Discount
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Proven experience in this field or a similar role would be an advantage for this position.
Please reply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full resume.
Apply for Salesperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly