3rd Line NOC Support Engineer
3rd Line NOC Support Engineer - LONDON – up to £45000 plus bonus and benefits
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line NOC Support Engineer to join the team based in London. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line NOC Support Engineer to join a fast paced, innovative environment for a leading wholesale network provider.
As a 3rd Line NOC Support Engineer, your duties will include:
- To monitor and repair network faults and provide higher levels of support for the 2nd line engineer desk and other network services at the company
- Manage case queues with the SalesForce System
- Refer faults to carriers and suppliers
- Work with carrier partners and suppliers to define efficient methods for identifying and resolving faults
- Manage cases relating to faults or change requests from Partners to meet SLA commitments
- Manage larger project delivery and solutions within change requests
- Take internal escalations from the rest of the support desk
To be considered for this 3rd Line NOC Support Engineer opportunity you will have a strong background in the Telecommunications industry and experience with Juniper and Cisco platforms. Extensive knowledge of wide-area networking technologies, topologies and routing protocols.
In return you will enjoy an excellent basic salary plus bonus, private medical insurance, 2 charity days, 1 day for your birthday and much more!
At the heart of the company are the employees with a modern environment which creates a fun and innovative place to work for with exciting rewards. You will never work on your birthday again because they believe it’s a day you should enjoy with friends and family. With employees enjoying regular spa breaks and weekend trips away for their innovation together with free daily breakfast and fruit, you are guaranteed to enjoy your time working there.
If you are have strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and a strong knowledge in OSPF and BGP in an ISP environment, click the ‘Apply now’ button to become their 3rd Line NOC Support Engineer.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.