Experienced Carpet-Flooring Estimator
2 days left
- Full Time
We are a well established family business that has been established for 40 years and provides a friendly and fun working environment. As a growing family owned business we pride ourselves on our friendly ethos and the opportunities we can provide for our employees to shine in what they do.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Carpet and Flooring, Sales/Estimator we are looking for the following key attributes:
- As an Estimator you will be required to visit our customer’s homes to measure, create plans and cost their new floor coverings. Inspecting the state of the customer’s current floors and advising on whether new underlay, door bars etc. will be required, we will require you to convert customer orders on site or pass back to the sales team.
- Your duties will include being part of our showroom sales team working across our three divisions, flooring, furniture and soft furnishing, when you are not fulfilling your primary role as estimator.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Consistently smart and professional image
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service
- Competitive salary and commission package. Salary is dependent on experience
- 28 Days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- A clean Full Diving License is essential. A company vehicle will be available for use while carrying out company business, so it is essential that you are over 25 for our insurance purposes
- Staff Discount
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Proven experience in this field or a similar role is a key requirement for this position.
Please reply in the first instance to email@example.com with your full resume.
Apply for Experienced Carpet-Flooring Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly