Out Of School Play Worker
Buzzing with Potential?
Position: Out of School Play Worker
Location: Bitteswell Montessori
Contract: Permanent, Part Time
Salary: £3.87 - £7.20 per hour
Are you ready to join Busy Bees?
Our nursery is set in beautiful, rural surroundings, with a large well-equipped secure garden and extensive parklands for supervised fun and discovery. We are located on the same grounds a Bitteswell Football Club, and near to The Warrington School of Dance and Future Faces just off the A426.
We work with all of our parents to ensure that settling in is as stress free as possible for both you and your child. Our carers are highly trained, experienced and motivated.
No two days are the same, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, our Play Workers have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. There is a need for a good team player and the communication of ideas and fresh learning through play activities are always appreciated. Listening, questioning, understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children are of prime importance for our children and those caring for them. A minimum level 2 in childcare/ play work is desirable however not essential. A full valid driving license would be a great however is not essential!
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you!