HR Advisor / HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: £400pcm car allowance, 17.5% annual bonus plus excellent Benefits Package (including pension, 25 days holiday, free onsite parking, use of onsite gym, subsidised lunch in the company's restaurant)
The company is resourcing the world. They manufacture green products and green energy using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. They provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources. The company is working hard to create a future in which end-of-life resources are transformed into products that enrich our lives and can power our homes and industry. The circular economy already represents 20% of the company's turnover and they're constantly developing innovative ways to develop access to, preserve and replenish resources.
The company is looking for experienced and enthusiastic HR generalists to help us make a very real difference to the services the company offer to their internal customers. Working from the company's custom built offices in Cannock, you'll be an essential member of the HR Advisor team. This is a newly created team that forms part of an amazing HR function serving all of our UK customers! Aligned to the business, the HR Advisor roles provide essential support to our managers on challenging and varied employee relations matters. You'll ensure that issues are resolved effectively through the provision of professional advice - outlining options and making recommendations, providing solutions that are fit for the business and right first time - showing a true understanding of the challenges and encouraging a partnership approach.
Your principle responsibilities will be:
- To act as a first point of contact for line managers for employee relations matters including disciplinary, grievances, investigations, restructures, and capability (ill health and performance) providing proactive telephone support and acting as an advisor at meetings as appropriate
- To effectively classify cases, ensuring identification of risk at the appropriate level
- To provide specialist HR advice and solutions that are cognisant of current legislation and tailored to company policies and procedures and business realities
- To provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures
- To support and coach managers, developing understanding of employee relations issues and empowering others to foster a positive climate for ER
- To encourage a best practice approach and develop leading practice
- To proactively support the development of policies and procedures whilst also managing and evaluating the efficiency of processes, striving for continuous improvement
- To provide effective monitoring and reporting tools that identify trends and enhances thinking towards meaningful outcomes
- Partner with Senior HRBP's and HRBP's providing insights and management information to enable them to effectively undertake their role
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Minimum Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent employment law qualification
- Experience in a HR generalist or Employee Relations role (Advisory level) within a unionised environment and preferably within a similar industry
- Proven Employee Relations experience including complex disciplinary and grievance issues
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience of supporting organisational change and restructuring programmes including TUPE
- Experience of working independently from line manager and creating networks with key stakeholders
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clear business focus and understanding with strong commerciality and pragmatism coupled with experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to effectively problem solve
- Customer First Approach
- Presenting Veolia/HR and self positively
- Time Management - ability to manage a large and wide ranging workload; planning and delivery against key milestones
- Personal drive and the ability to work effectively as part of a wider team
The company recognises the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. The company welcomes and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Human Resources, HR Assistant, HR Admin, HR Advisor, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR Business Partner, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Human Resources Manager, Recruitment Planner will also be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Advisor / HR Assistant / Human Resources Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly