Band 5 Nurse (RGN/RNLD/RMN)
We have Full Time job vacancies for Registered Nurses who have experience of working with people with Learning, Mental Health and Physical Disabilities, Nurses who are potentially Managers of the Future, we are looking for you to become an inspirational part of our Nursing and Care teams in Cambridge.
Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - Experience of Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Band 5 £21692 to £28180
- Southern Outskirts of Cambridge
- Potential for interim On Site Accomodation
Our Residential and Educational Learning and Physical Disability Service near Cambridge provides innovative care and educational support to a very high standard using individual and unique methods bespoke to each Child and Young Person, supporting them in an inspiring way to increase life skills and gain greater independence.
Our client is a growing national company with organic growth planned over the coming years which will enable RMN' and RNLD' who want to develop the opportunity to grow and progress into Senior and Managerial roles.
As a Nurse at our Residential and Educational Learning Disability services in Cambridge you will be passionate about high standards of care and support and be an integral part of our Nursing Team.
As the children's individual needs vary so much you will gain valuable knowledge and skills of utilising forward thinking multi-disciplinary support including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Education and Vocational Training ideas to aid development.
As one of our RGN/RNLD/RMN Nurses your duties would include:
- Being a role model, leading and supervising the Support team on a daily basis.
- To formulate and maintain Support plans for each individual patient.
- Administer Medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records.
- Inducting and training new members of the team.
- Providing care and support to the highest level and adapted to each individual's needs.
- Following individual plans carefully ensuring contact is friendly, polite, warm and supportive whilst maintaining dignity.
- To always be aware of any changes to a resident's wellbeing and reporting any changes.
- To provide personal care including toileting, bathing, washing in a manner that maintains our customer's dignity and respect at all times.
- To encourage an excellent team ethos.
- You will always be aware and work towards/comply with the legal requirements which are relevant.
If you are someone who feels undervalued or frustrated with your lack of career opportunities we are very much an employer that promotes from within and spots talent and rewards where rewards are due!
All you need to do now is apply!
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about our Nursing vacancies in Cambridge please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria one of our consultants will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.