Weekend Care Supervisor - Private Home Care
We have a Job vacancy for an experienced Senior Carer/Care Supervisor to provide cover on a Weekend in the Bromley area of Greater London.
Do you want to empower people to deliver a high quality service and help to grown and build upon our fantastic reputation?
Yes? Our client is an award winning care and companionship provider who specialises in providing a consistent, bespoke, quality, Domiciliary home care service to private clients in their own homes in the Bromley and Beckenham areas.
They are looking for a Weekend Care Supervisor to provide support and guidance to our care team as well as managing and ensuring that the quality of our care service outside of the normal office working hours is maintained.
Weekend Care Supervisor duties:
- Quality Control throughout our service.
- Carry out new customer assessments & customer reviews.
- Ensure correct care worker matching for all our customers.
- Carry out supervisions and staff appraisals
- Care Planning & Risk Assessing
- Manage the Weekend On Call rota
- Maintain Client and Carers records
- Deliver care in an emergency
- Experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes.
- Experience of supervising a dispersed staff team.
- Be a true leader who is able to lead by example and motivate a team
- Be well presented and punctual
- Hold a minimum Qualification of QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own car.
Hours of Work & Benefits
- Friday Evening to Monday Morning
- On Call, Office and Field Based
- Salary Circa £15k - £17k per annum
- Suitable for a permanent role or a job share
Above all we are looking for someone who can work autonomously and who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client's needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage and lead a team to do the same we would love to hear from you.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in domiciliary care and have over 10 years' experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies.
Apply for Weekend Care Supervisor - Private Home Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly