Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
We have an excellent position available for a Restaurant & Bar Manager to join our client’s Front of House team based in Bolton.
Our client is a well renowned high profile Chef owner who is proud to be the official caterer and hospitality partner of this football club and Hotel complex. Their aim is to train, develop and recruit first class, passionate, ambitious individuals who are team players.
The Role of Restaurant & Bar Manager
As Restaurant & Bar Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the FOH team and ensure high standards are maintained
* Ensuring staff are maximising guest satisfaction and sales
* Providing a high standard of service and maintaining excellent guest relations
* Actively promote strong working relationship between the front of house and kitchen
* Dealing with customer queries and issues
* Agreeing and managing budgets
* Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
* Ensuring excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene
* Driving sales of both food and drink
* Supporting with operational administration tasks
* Management of personnel – involvement with rotas, training and general management of staff
* Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
The successful candidate for the role of Restaurant & Bar Manager will have front of house experience within a similar environment and be confident in their ability to take the next step into a management position if not already in a Manager or Supervisory role at present.
As Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will need:
* An excellent standard of presentation
* The ability to motivate a team whilst thinking on your feet
* Warm, charismatic, personable and friendly
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Have a flexible approach and strong leadership skills
* Be a friendly and approachable face of the business that increases customer loyalty
* Genuine commitment to provide excellent hospitality
* Ability to work well within a team and have a positive work ethic
For the role of Restaurant & Bar Manager, there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hospitality, hotel, restaurant, manager, bar, supervisor, rota, catering, front of house,