Care Coordinator/Scheduler/Planner - Career progression opportunities!
1 day left
- Full Time
Douglas, Isle of Man
£18K-£22K Per Annum DOE
Have you had experience in scheduling or planning? Are you looking to expand your skills and progress your career within a company that values their staff and clients?
We are seeking a Care Coordinator/Scheduler or Planner in Douglas, Isle of Man. Commutable from Castletown, Ballasalla, Crosby, Peel, Ramsey areas of the Isle of Man. Care experience is desirable, however this role would also suit someone who has worked within logistics, transport or planning and coordinator roles.
Our client specialises in providing a consistent bespoke quality companionship & Befriender led care service to private clients who are wanting help to stay independent and continue with their lifestyle. Our Befrienders & Companions provide a minimum one hour calls this enables client/Carer relationships to be the main focus of their companionship.
As a Care Coordinator/Scheduler/Planner you will be responsible for scheduling and planning our Befrienders, Companions and Care Assistants routes and time.
Duties will also include:
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients, companions and befrienders by regular informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact.
- Coordinate and plan rota’s on a daily and monthly basis.
- Coordinate and plan holidays and sickness cover
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed.
- Entering hours on to the in-house computer system.
- Undertaking Administration of Carers compliance files
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator/Scheduler or Planner:
- Must have excellent IT Skills
- Be Methodical and Organised
- Have an excellent Telephone Manner
- Experience in a planning or scheduling environment would be very desirable.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs.
If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service, you manage and lead a team to do the same we would love to hear from you, so click on apply!
Apply for Care Coordinator/Scheduler/Planner - Career progression opportunities!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly