Motor Vehicle Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
Title: Motor Vehicle Technician
Location: Middlesbrough, TS3 8AX
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 - £19,500
The largest independent non-PLC dealer group in the North East seeks an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join our team at our multi-site in Middlesbrough.
It is a positive forward thinking and growing company. We are successful because of several key factors - our strong position in the region, the Jennings brand, our award winning marketing, and crucially, because of the talent and commitment of all our employees. If you choose to invest your energy and commitment in Jennings, you'll find an informal but focused environment where things get done.
We recognise that our success comes as much from our culture as it does from our products and service and we therefore actively encourage the involvement of all our employees in the business as far as practicable.
As a key member of the Service Department, you will ensure that fault diagnosis and service and repair of customer vehicles are carried out to the correct procedures and required standards of quality.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by the Company.
* Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Foreman/Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
* Indicate to Workshop Foreman/Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company policy.
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Although not essential experience of working in a franchised main dealer would be a distinct advantage as well as being qualified to NVQ level III or equivalent.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and generous bonus structure, free life assurance, company discounts on vehicles and parts and an excellent working environment.
The role is full time working 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a mandatory Saturday overtime rota. A current driving licence is essential for this role.
Please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.
Apply for Motor Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly