Plumber/ Gas Engineer
Cornerstone is Exeter’s largest Housing Association with over 1,300 homes. We are seeking the following to join our highly regarded construction team.
Basic £13.94 per hour + additional bonus
This position offer a full-time, 39 hour week (Mon- Fri). We offer an excellent package of benefits which include; 25 days leave per annum plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, life assurance and ill health income protection scheme.
Qualified Plumber / Gas Engineer to work on routine maintenance and refurbishment projects - holding current Gas Safe certification for domestic gas servicing, repair and installation. This role will include some out of hours call outs on a rotational basis.
Please check you have the following essential criteria before applying:
- You will hold valid ACS qualifications with experience of servicing, fault finding and repair
- You will require an NVQ2/NVQ3 in plumbing and heating
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence
- You are familiar with documentation compliance
- You have health and safety awareness as relevant to your role
- Water Industry Plumber Approved Scheme(WIAPS) certification is an advantage
Closing date for this vacancy is 12.00 Noon on the 14th October, 2016.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
You can apply directly online by clicking 'Apply Now' and you will be sent an application form and all the extra information you will need about this vacancy or via our website: cornerstonehousing.net