6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a plus size womens wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet.
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain company operating standards and requirements by coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least two years' experience in a fashion retail environment
- Customer Focus
- Experience of tracking sales against targets
- Experience of budgets and expenses
- Market Knowledge
- Staff Management
- Leadership of a team of people
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Results Driven
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- A high standard of personal hygiene and good dress sense
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly