Registered Care Manager – Work for a Privately Owned Home Care Provider!
Registered Care Manager
£30K - £35K Per Annum + Bonus + Healthcare Benefits
We are looking for a Registered Care Manager who can inspire their staff team and continue the quality service of a leading Privately Owned Home Care Provider, which have been rated Outstanding.
This is a full time role at £30-35k per annum, plus bonus, family healthcare benefits, pension and mileage.
This is an exciting position for someone looking for a challenge. You will be part of an incredible journey, by aiding a new start up Home Care Branch in the Wilmslow area of Cheshire. So if you have the enthusiasm and ambition to play an integral part in the development of a Home Care Branch, then we would love to hear from you.
Duties of a Registered Care Manager:
- Recruitment, Supervision and Appraisal of all staff
- Meet with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Dealing with any complaints
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- The successful applicant will have a number of years’ experience in running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home Care service
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience of CQC registration is desirable
Wilmslow in Cheshire is commutable from areas such as Heald Green, Sale, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Manchester, Stretford and all surrounding areas.
Health & Social Care Jobs act on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally. We are experts in domiciliary care recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies.