2 days left
- Full Time
Do you have proven experience within high volume / multiple company payroll processing, and would thrive working autonomously in a busy and varied role, taking responsibility for running the payroll of a large client base? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive professional with a high level of attention to detail and superb communication skills, to join the client focused team of a reputable and growing accountancy firm based in the heart of Chester.
With long standing foundations, Ellis & Co is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants. Focused on providing a first class service to companies and personal clients, the professional team work from offices in Chester and Wrexham, and have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever growing client base.
As the Payroll Manager your role will focus on diligently processing and supporting monthly and weekly payroll for multiple client companies, in the region of 150 with varying employee sizes. Your responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to;
- Processing payroll for multiple clients using Sage Payroll
- Calculating and inputting overtime, mileage claims, expenses and bonuses
- Updating records for starters and leavers, attachments of earnings and other notifications
- Ensuring statutory payroll submissions processed timely in relation to RTI, P32, P60’s etc.
- Administering the auto enrolment pension schemes
- Resolving payroll queries with clients and HMRC
- Sending payslips and associated documents to clients for payment processing
To be considered for this Payroll Manager role you will have the following experience, attributes, skills and knowledge;
- Proven experience processing multiple or a high volume payroll
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll software
- Good understanding of the auto enrolment pension scheme
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- IT literacy with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A positive and “can do” approach to work and willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
You’ll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded, and your career development encouraged.
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000, level dependent on experience
Other Benefits: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours of Work: 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester City Centre
ThisPayroll Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Ellis & Co. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Ellis & Co, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Ellis & Co requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Payroll Manager, Sage Line 50, Payroll Admin, Administrator, Chester, Cheshire, Accounts, Accounting**
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly