4 days left
- Full Time
Proposals Administrator – Warrington – £16-22k (pro rata, to fixed term contract)
Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes the traditional services of access, insulation, coatings and mechanical and a range of specialist services including oil and gas storage tanks, heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment, and environmental services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Proposals Administrator to join our Proposals team based in Warrington, Lancashire. As a key member of the team you will provide efficient and effective administrative services to the Head of Proposals and Estimating and other team members, using initiative and flair.
The role is fixed term in nature and is required to provide maternity cover through to June 2017.
The key responsibilities include all of the elements that you would expect to find in a role of this type:
- Responsibility for generating and maintaining administration systems (MIS & CRM)
- Providing technical expertise in producing documents to clients, presenting good company image and adhering to company guidelines
- Producing reports, procedures, forms and letters of a confidential nature.
- Organising diaries, meetings travel and accommodation
- Working with other departments to support the smooth operation of the Proposals and Estimating function
- Assisting with bid document presentation
By showcasing your positive and proactive approach you will quickly develop the strong working relationships that are required.
The environment is fast-paced and varied so your workload will change frequently. In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate the organisational ability required to manage your time and workload.
In addition, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in administration, preferably in a similar role
- A high standard of written English
- Strong presentation skills to include re-formatting and developing documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to co-ordinate workload and adapt to tight timeframes
In return we can offer you a competitive salary along with personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your career, with the leading international provider of industrial services.
Cape was founded in 1893 as an importer and manufacturer of insulation materials. Since then we have grown steadily, both organically and through acquisition, to become the leading international multi-disciplinary service provider we are today. We now employ over 19,000 people in 30 countries, bringing expertise and experience to the full lifecycle of large secure industrial assets. We provide a global client base with a wide range of core and specialist services, principally to industrial plant operators and major international Engineering and Construction contractors both on, and off-shore.
Our values describe the working culture and underlying behaviour we aim for across Cape. These values are:
1. Relentless Pursuit of Excellence
3. Commitment to Deliver
4. Commitment to our People
5. One High Performing Team
We believe these values are fundamental to our vision to build a better business for the long-term and our aim to bring excellence to every aspect of every project we support.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Proposals Administrator role, then please apply now!
Apply for Proposals Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly