Graduate Marketing Analyst / Executive-PPC
6 days left
- Full Time
Title: Graduate Marketing Analyst / Executive - PPC
Salary: up to £20,000 depending on experience plus benefits
It is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We are recruiting a Mathematics, Marketing, Business or similar graduate to work in our growing Paid Search team.
The role would suit someone with an analytical mind set, who is very comfortable analysing data and is confident enough to carry out the 'real world' changes found in their analysis, and is an intermediate to advanced user of Excel with a desire to learn and achieve targets.
Once training has been provide the role is very autonomous, where you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Search (PPC) campaign performance. You will:
* Manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
* Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
* Create monthly reports on PPC activity and provide insight and recommendations
* Recommend website changes that will improve performance
* Liaise with our account managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Relevant skills and experience includes:
* Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
* Intermediate / advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
* Good understanding of maths and analytically minded
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Drive to meet and exceed targets and timescales
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next PPC expert, we want to hear from you!
Basic salary up to £20,000 depending on experience plus benefits
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Graduate Marketing Analyst / Executive-PPC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly