Female Home Care Assistants/Companions Car Drivers Only
We are a looking for Home Care Assistants/Companions in Cannock Staffordshire.
Full and Part Time hours available, £7.00 - £9.75 per hour plus mileage.
Our clients need help in lots of different ways: some for Companionship, others need some help to keep on top of things at home whilst others may need help with personal care. All of our clients want to be treated with dignity and respect. Companion lead care is provided with a minimum of 45 minute visits with most being one hour plus.
What Qualities do I need for this job?
All our Home Care Assistants/Companions come from lots of different backgrounds, some of the attributes required might be
- Caring, Compassionate, well presented and an excellent role model to the team.
- Someone who has had experience of caring for a family member
- People with no experience with the right qualities looking for a rewarding job
- Experienced Care Assistants that want to work for a provider that focuses on Quality.
- The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients.
- A team player who can represent our values and ethos.
- People who genuinely want to make a difference.
- Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the service we provide
We consider all applications from Rugeley, Burntwood, Hammerwich,Hednesford, Heath Hayes, Norton Canes, Cannock Central, Great Wyrley, Cheslyn Hay, Penkridge & Wheaton Aston and surrounding areas.
Why work for us?
- Friendly professional established and expanding company
- You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum and ensure excellent relationships are built.
- There is a genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Excellent training and one to one support.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years' experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.