- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join Rustic Cheese based in Bermondsey.
Rustic Cheese forms part of the Bidvest Fresh Group, a fairly new and ever growing specialist cheese supplier to the catering trade for London and the surrounding areas. Our current independent supply base consists of gastro pubs, restaurants, hotels, sans bakery small London base groups.
If you excel at understanding the exacting needs of Customers, regularly exceed their expectations, thrive on selling and enjoy working in a fast paced, targeted environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team within a leading food services business based in London's city.
The Account Manager role is customer focused and will involve:
- Growing existing accounts
- Developing new accounts
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Processing orders
- Effective use of all sales analysis
- Management of call diaries
- Managing and achieving regularly set targets
Candidates applying for this role should have previous sales experience preferably within foodservice (Cheese or Dairy experience is preferable but not essential). You should be personable with a proven ability to work in a targeted sales environment.
An ideal Account Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- You will need to be highly organised with effective time management skills.
- You will also need to be proficient in in Word / Outlook / Excel with excellent typing skills to facilitate prompt and accurate data entry.
- You will be able to demonstrate assured and professional communication, both written and verbal. Much of your work will be telephone based, so you must be adept in the art of conversation and inspire our client’s confidence in you.
- You will have previous sales experience in a similar role (preferably within foodservice but this is not an essential requirement).
- You should be driven and motivated by targets with the personal resilience to work well under pressure.
- Accountability - ensuring effective communication at all times with our Clients. Handling complaints, finding solutions where and when required, ensuring excellent management of accounts.
Your working hours will be 8:30 am – 5:30 pm – Monday to Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + commission (dependent upon qualifications / experience), plus 20 days holiday + 8 Bank / Public Holiday.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
We will screen all applications and select candidates whose qualifications / experience most closely match our needs.
We will give very careful consideration to your submission and will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if you have been selected to continue in our recruitment process. We wish you every success
recruitx ref: 52741343 / INDMP
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly