PPC Campaign Specialist / Analyst / Manager - Digital
- Full Time
Title: PPC Campaign Specialist / Analyst / Manager - Digital Marketing
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
It is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We are recruiting a results driven individual with experience in managing PPC campaigns to join our growing Paid Search team.
You would be responsible for your own portfolio of PPC clients including everything relating to PPC from campaign setup, performance, feedback and recommendations, ultimately contributing to the life time value of the client to the business. This is an ROI driven role where campaigns are optimised to achieve monthly targets.
Your common tasks will include:
* Manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
* Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
* Create monthly reports on PPC activity and provide insight and recommendations
* Recommend website changes that will improve performance
* Liaise with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Skills and experience:
* Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
* Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
* Experience of managing successful PPC campaigns
Relevant desirable qualifications:
* Google Partners Qualifications
* Bing Ads Accredited Professional
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification
* Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our expert Paid Search team we want to hear from you!
Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for PPC Campaign Specialist / Analyst / Manager - Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly