Development & Projects Officer
Our client is an independent charity that provides a range of services to reduce social isolation and improve the quality of life for children, young people and adults with autism and their families in Bedfordshire. They are currently seeking two Development Officers to join their team.
* To manage existing services for children and young people with autism and their families;
* Develop new opportunities and partnerships across Bedfordshire.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Strong leadership and management skills and experience;
* Excellent interpersonal skills; Sound project management and quality assurance experience; excellent communication and organisation skills;
* competent IT skills;
* car owner/ driver.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* knowledge of autism, disability, CQC & Ofsted.
Hours include occasional Saturday mornings and weekday evenings plus first three weeks of the summer holidays.
In return, our client is offering a very competitive salary of ??18,500 - ??25,796 pro rata plus 3% stakeholder pension. This role is working 37.5 hours per week but there is some flexibility on total weekly hours for the right candidate.
Closing date for applications is 5pm 28th October 2016 with Interviews scheduled for W/c 7th November 2016.
To be considered for this role, apply now!