2 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Cotteswold Dairy has an exciting opportunity for a Fridge Supervisor to join the growing team based in Tewkesbury. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary. The Fridge Supervisor working hours are a minimum of 37.5 hours per week, working on a shift rota.
Are you a natural team leader interested in the dairy industry? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Established in 1938, Cotteswold Dairy is one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies. We support local farmers and communities by delivering the freshest, finest quality products and first class customer service. Due to the company’s family values and business ethos, we were delighted to be announced as the Family Business of the Year at the Food and Farming Business Awards 2015 at the House of Commons.
We are currently recruiting for a hardworking and reliable Fridge Supervisor who is able to lead and motivate teams to provide a high standard of performance.
The Fridge Supervisor Role
Reporting to the Fridge Manager, the main roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- The supervising, motivating, training and utilising of fridge staff under their control
- Ensuring all Company procedures are adhered to including, safe working practices and manual handling
- Maintaining and monitoring Fridge conditions, including checking equipment is running correctly, fridge doors are being operated as required and the milk is kept at 6°C
- Co-operating with management, production, maintenance and quality in reporting and rectifying problems and faults
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly recorded, controlled and maintained on a regular basis
- Ensuring stock is rotated and stock checks are completed daily
- Ensuring that only a high quality final product is delivered to customers, meeting their expectations and requirements. This includes Making sure all the customer tickets are signed by the fridge checkers and are double checked prior to dispatch
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times; including the storage of goods, the cleaning of drains and work areas, and the daily removal of rubbish
- Checking the fridges and cold stores on the lorries are working effectively
- Assist with the loading and unloading of goods onto the vehicles to aid sufficient turnaround times
- Working in a flexible way to ensure cover during breaks, holidays and sickness, whilst being totally responsive to the needs of the Fridge
The Fridge Supervisor Leader Requirements
- Can demonstrate excellent people management skills including strong communication skills and the ability to motivate others
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
- Ability to work flexibly, to work varying shift patterns and work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a dairy or similar food production sector
- Knowledge of food production and associated procedures
We are committed to training and giving you the skills and abilities to carry out your role, providing progression and opportunities, allowing you to build a long term relationship with the Company.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Cotteswold Dairy is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Fridge Supervisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Fridge Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly