Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Administrator to join their expanding team at their branch in Mortlake (SW14)
Job Title – Centre Administrator
Location – Mortlake, Richmond, London (SW14)
Job Type – Full Time (40 hours)
Salary -15,000 - 17,000
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The Centre Administrator is primarily based on the reception desk. Reception is the front line of our business and there is a great deal of contact with the customers. You never get a second chance to create a first impression. It is paramount that a professional image is portrayed to tenants, visitors and prospective tenants alike at all times.
As Centre Administratoryou will:
- Ensure consistently high standards of customer service, support and facilities management
- Meet and greet all guests, giving an outstanding first impression.
- Take all incoming calls and messages in an efficient, welcoming and professional manner.
- Be responsible for post, postal equipment and liaising with customers to arrange couriers.
- Be responsible for collating end of month reports and, in the absence of management, conduct basic tours with prospective clients.
- Ensure that the building and facilities are maintained effectively to enable centre staff, visitors and user to work safely.
Centre Administrator- Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience of working in a customer service role. Ideally within the serviced office industry.
- Must know how to handle client’s complaints and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of basic IT packages including Office 365.
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation and with supporters
- Well-organised and efficient with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong, professional team player able to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt.
To submit your CV for this exciting CentreAdministrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Mortlake, Richmond, London (SW14) and is commutable from: Richmond, Brentford, Hounslow, Isleworth, Twickenham, Teddington, Kingston upon Thames, Hammersmith, Chiswick, Putney Heath, Chelsea, Fulham, Battersea, Clapham, Osterley, Feltham, Wimbledon, Brixton, Pimlico, Vauxhall, Lambeth, Westminster, Paddington, Soho, Acton, Greenford, Hayes, Uxbridge, Heathrow.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Personal Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Branch Manager, General Manager, Property Manager, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Branch Team Leader, Store Manager, Store Assistant or Centre Manager.