Reservations Agent - German Speaking
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a German Speaking Reservations Agent to join our client’s team in their offices near Barbican, London.
Please note: you must be fluent in both German and English to be considered for this role.
We will also accept applications from candidates living outside London and the UK, and should you be successful in your application, you may be applicable to receive 30 days free accommodation to assist with your re-location.
The Role of Reservations Agent
As a Reservations Agent, you will provide administrative support to ensure that an efficient and professional accommodation booking service is maintained and that all guests’ requirements are communicated accurately to the operational teams.
The hotels and serviced apartments you will be taking bookings for are located in Central London, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt. You will receive full training to be successful in this role, as well as opportunities for development and promotion.
If you would like to work for a global company that offers excellent training and development to allow you to grow, then please apply now!
Responsibilities for the Reservations Agent
A typical day working as a Reservations Agent would include:
* Dealing with all enquiries in a courteous and professional manner, taking every opportunity to upsell
* Respond to and deal with external queries within the specified time limits
* Display a clear and comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, facilities and the local area
* Record full and accurate details of bookings
* Be able to understand and to take into account the Revenue management set up, in order to answer to the client accordingly
* Inform clients of the full terms of business, including the cancellation policies and the need to confirm bookings prior to arrival
To be successful in your application, you will need to:
* Be a fluent German speaker
* Have a good level of computer literacy
* Have a friendly personality and a customer service focussed approach
* Hospitality / hotel experience within a Front of House position would be advantageous
* Ideally have a customer service background
Hours and Rewards
As a Reservations Agent, you will work 40 hours per week and there is a basic salary on offer of £18,000 to £19,000 per annum, with an OTE of circa £21,000 per annum and an excellent incentive of a monthly bonus scheme.
You will also receive comprehensive benefits which include (but are not limited to):
* Childcare Vouchers
* Flexible Working Policy
* Season Ticket Loans
* Volunteer Service Leave (VSL)
* Discounted Cinema Vouchers
* Reduced Accommodation Rates
* Gym Flex Memberships
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
* Healthcare and Dental Plans
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Our client operates more than 42,000 serviced residence units in key cities of Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. They are the world's largest international serviced residence owner-operator and operates three award-winning brands with their portfolio spanning over 90 cities across more than 23 countries.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hospitality, hotel, customer service, administration, reservations, front desk, front of house, reception, receptionist, German,
Apply for Reservations Agent - German Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly