Data Entry Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Entry Assistant to join Bidvest Fresh based in Colchester.
Seafood Holdings forms part of the Bidvest Group, which is Britain’s largest fresh fish supplier to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. Our regional depots are run by the best men and women in the business; fish mongers with the finest artisan skills and expertise.
As a Data Entry Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with customers, Account Managers and Co-Workers
- Working with our internal computer systems and various customer online order systems
- Finding solutions where and when required
An ideal Data Entry Assistant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Analytical, focused and have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work successfully alone and in part of a team
- Numeracy skills essential
- Highly organised with effective time management and organisational skills
- You will also need to be proficient in Excel and Word with accurate typing skills (approximately 50 / 60 words per minute) to facilitate prompt and accurate data entry
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in food service but this is not essential
Your working hours will be 8 am – 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £17,000 – £19,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an annual holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays (pro-rata).
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52731302 / INDLP