Parts Advisor, Barnsley
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an Independent Motor retailer and they are looking for a Parts Advisor to be based at their Hyundai Dealership in Barnsley.
The purpose of this full time role is to support the Aftersales Manager in the supply of the quantity of the parts stock for the Dealership. The successful candidate will be expected to cover all aspects of the parts department in order to support the Dealership team.
For the role of Parts Advisor you will need to:
* Identify and verify for quality, quantity and description, parts stock and other goods from suppliers.
* Receive into the department and correctly locate items in established bin and other locations.
* Accurately identify, locate and pick parts from workshop staff and customers’ by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
* Conduct all transactions with workshop staff and customers pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
* Work within agreed discount structure and customer terms including the sensitive areas of credit withdrawal.
* Seek ways to increase parts and workshop sales by identifying customer needs and incremental items to sell.
* Enhance the reputation of the company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable and as a Parts Advisor you must:
* Have a flexible approach to work
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Be a good communicator
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Parts Advisor you will receive:
* A basic salary between £16,000 to £18,000 per annum, dependent upon experience plus bonus package (OTE circa £22,000 per annum)
* Full time role
* Life Assurance & Pension
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Parts Advisor, Car, Vehicle, Automotive, Dealership, Workshop, Retail, Counter, Customer Service,
Apply for Parts Advisor, Barnsley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly