C+E Driver Shunter
- Full Time
Wanted… C+E driver shunter for 4 on 4 off to join Fullers Distribution Limited based in Slough, Berkshire.
Established in 1961, Fullers Distribution Limited provides a wide range of 3rd party warehousing and transport services.
An ideal Driver Shunter will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Trailer shunting using Terburg tug units – occasionally the need to do driving duties in standard 6 x 2 units away from Slough.
- Good trailer reversing ability essential onto docks and trailer bays
- Hold a valid C+E (class 1) category licence.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older with a minimum of two years’ experience of driving a C+E category vehicles
- Hold a valid UK Digital Tacho Drivers Card.
- Have a good knowledge EU Drivers' Hours and working time directive knowledge - candidates will be tested on these requirements in detail.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Suitable references dating back the last 5 years.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have completed 35hrs of driver CPC training + card.
The following is desirable but not essential:
- FMCG experience
- FLT license
Your working hours will be full time on a 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern.
Annual salary 25k plus overtime and shift work entitlements.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52731634 / INDHP
Apply for C+E Driver Shunter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly