LGV (C+E Class 1) Driver
Wanted…Day & Night shift LGV (C+E Class 1) drivers to join Fullers Distribution Limited based in Slough, Berkshire.
Established in 1961, Fullers Distribution Limited provides a wide range of 3rd party warehousing and transport services.
An ideal LGV (C+E Class 1) Driver will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Hold a valid C+E (class 1) category license
- Drivers must be 25 years or older with a minimum of two years’ experience of driving a C+E category vehicles
- Hold a valid UK Digital Tacho Drivers Card
- Have a good knowledge EU Drivers' Hours and working time directive knowledge - candidates will be tested on these requirements in detail.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Suitable references dating back the last 5 years
- Good communication skills
- Must have completed 35hrs of driver CPC training + card
The following is desirable but not essential:
- FMCG experience
- FLT license
- Level D
- ADR certificated
Your working hours will be full time, Monday to Friday and two shifts are available.
1. Day shifts basic £28,000 per annum + overtime.
2. Night shifts basic £29,000 per annum + overtime.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52731602 / INDHP