PCV Coach Drivers
PCV Coach Drivers Required
- Circa £25k per annum
- Runcorn, Cheshire
We are currently looking to recruit experienced PCV drivers for Private Hire and National Express work. We are a well-established coach firm with over 40 years’ experience based in Runcorn Cheshire. Our full time drivers work on a rota so you know your days off in advance. In return we offer a guaranteed 40 hour week, competitive salary, the opportunity to meet new people and visit exciting locations driving modern coaches. Uniform is provided and an attractive incentive package which includes Company Pension.
The Coach Driver will be responsible for:-
- Driving PCV vehicles on local and long distance journeys.
- Keeping accurate Tachograph records.
The successful Coach Driver will meet the following criteria:-
- Hold a current PCV Driving Licence
- Hold a current Driver CPC
- Hold a current Digital Tachograph with good overall knowledge of Digital Tachographs and drivers hours regulations
- Possess good customer care skills
- Willing to undertake a CRB check
To apply, e-mail to Diane Kerr by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Part of the RATP Group of Companies
‘An equal opportunities Company which welcomes applications from all sections of the community’.