Client Account Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
Client Account Executive - Bristol to £25,000 + benefits
Exciting role in top performing training company for experienced Account Executive
The Client Account Executive will be a key member of the fast growing Health, Care and Early Years team. Working to provide exceptional customer service / deliver outstanding results for both clients and the company, your duties will include:
- understanding client needs and objectives and offering exceptional level of support
- liaising closely with clients and account managers to support achievement
- managing administration and campaign work to ensure projects are completed on time
- producing internal / external reports as requested
- preparing presentations / supporting product development process
Our client, based in Bristol, is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Fitness, Hospitality, Retail, Business, Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
On offer is a performance bonus, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, company laptop, mobile phone etc.
The ideal Client Account Executive will have a customer focused, enthusiastic and proactive approach with all internal colleagues and external clients. Ideally with some knowledge of apprenticeships / training solutions or the Care sector, you will also need:
- report writing and communication skills
- experience of Excel spreadsheets and data reporting
- good organisation and administration skills
- ability to collate and analyse and interpret information
- ability to multi task / change priorities at short notice
If you wish to be considered for the role of Client Account Executive, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262350R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: healthcare client account management customer Care training company training solutions apprenticeships administration client account executive customer service Bristol jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
Apply for Client Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly