Tamdown are a forward thinking, dynamic and people orientated organisation with ambitious growth plans, with a clear focus on our people and their future development and career, someone who can inspire, lead, develop and continuously improve on our existing processes and compliance, whilst offering the operational support required within the team. This is an instrumental position in the Finance team and ensuring the smooth and accurate payment for over 900 employees.
About the position:
• Input al employees hours for weekly and monthly payroll, including processing and raising payments
• Process all pensions on a weekly and monthly basis
• Maintain accurate and up to date information on the database
• Processing of correspondence regarding CSA, Court and Government letters
• Process all inland revenue forms and documents inc. RTI
• Liaising with site staff and assisting with payroll, holiday, sickness and pension queries
• Reporting to the senior leadership team
• Assisting with year-end reconciliation
Skills and Experience:
• An excellent working knowledge of UK payroll processes
• Strong proven background within a similar position is essential, ideally within the construction industry
• Flexible in approach to changing demands of business and working hours
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels within the business
• Excellent team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
In return, we offer a competitive package including, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension scheme, half a day on your birthday, free food Friday and much more! With a dedicated in house Learning and Development team we are continually looking at ways to develop our staff to provide a rewarding career within the group. Our people are our foundation and therefore offer an environment where your ideas and contributions will be rewarded.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role, then please apply now!