7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
4 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver to join the growing team based in Stoke on Trent. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000- £20,000 plus bonus DOE. Working hours are 48 hours on average but can include 40 -60 hours per week (week ends included).
Are you a professional, dedicated and experienced driver? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Our aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
Based in Stoke on Trent, the 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver will play a key role in delivering products to customers within a specific area in a safe and friendly manner. You will also be responsible for the care and upkeep of your designated vehicle and providing excellent customer service standards to every customer.
Key Responsibilities of the 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
- Preparing the vehicle by conducting operator maintenance
- Ensuring all products for a delivery are correct and that they have been loaded correctly and safely
- Responsible for completing delivery notes, return sheets and collecting payments
- Execute any special requests from customers as directed on the delivery note
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information strictly confidential
- Responsibility for the checking the run sheets, picked orders for your deliveries and routing.
- To plan your route and requirements for the drop by studying the schedule and any requests that are on the delivery note
- Make customers aware of any stock shortages or problems with their delivery
- Responsible for returning all empty cases and gas bottles and that they stored safely and correctly
- To complete all required checks and ensure that check sheets are passed to the distribution manager
- The ability to help in the warehouse when required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
- Good safety practices and driving habits
- Possess the correct driving license required for the vehicle
- Digital tacho card
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your driving career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for 7.5t / Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly