Paid Volunteer Befrienders & Companions
Our client is seeking Volunteers, Befrienders and Companions in Epsom, Ewell, Chessington, Banstead, Tadworth, Dorking, Leatherhead, Ashtead, Fetcham and Bookham.
An award winning provider our client specialises in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of two hours’ services they believe this enables relationship to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
We currently have part time or full time vacancies including early mornings, mornings, lunch times, evenings and weekends. Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home plus out in the community.
£8.35 - £10.75 per hour, plus mileage allowance, plus private medical cover, plus pension scheme available.
Why work for us as a Volunteer, Befriender or Companion?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job!
· Minimum 2 hours’ care visits so no rushing to your next job
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Companion/Befriender
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
· You will have regular client/clients and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
· Are you passionate, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
· Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
· Do you have a good work ethic?
· Are you naturally caring and dependable?
· High standard of spoken and written English?
· Willing to undertake a DBS check?
· Willing to partake in training courses?
· Being a driver essential, as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Paid Volunteer Befrienders & Companions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly