Assistant Nursery Manager
Are you Buzzing with Potential?
Post: Assistant Nursery Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,800 - £26,416
We are looking for a forward thinking person who can work within a team and has managerial experience within a Nursery environment as a Assistant Manager. Someone who possess the ability and is well experienced in communicating with staff and parents in a friendly and efficient manner. A practitioner who has excellent EYFS and leadership skills and who can demonstrate solid organisation and administration skills with the ability to support the nursery in the Nursery Manager’s absence.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Join our brilliant nursery and together we will develop your career in childcare allowing you to move forward with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!