Revit Technician - Building Services - BIM - London - Permanent
An international, multi-disciplined projects company are currently seeking a Revit Technician to work in London. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a leading Building Services company as they continue their expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland, UK, Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
Daily use of Autodesk Navisworks. Autodesk Fabrication CadMep projects, AutoCad 2016 and Revit Architecture / Revit MEP and Intergraph Cadworx to carry out the following work:
· 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
· Creating 2D construction issue drawings
· Reading Architectural and M&E drawings
· Detailing surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
· Offsite fabrication detailing.
· Support structures
:Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
And / Or
· Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
· Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
· Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
· Experience of support structures
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply to this role if you are eligible to live and work in the UK