Rehabilitation Support Worker
Could you be a Rehabilitation Support Worker for a 30-year-old man in the Walthamstow area of London? If you are able to communicate in Urdu that would be a bonus, but not essential. Read on to find out more about him…
‘I acquired a brain injury a few years ago and this has massively effected my daily living skills. I suffer from fatigue and my cognitive skills have deteriorated. My aim is to regain my independence and build up my skills so I can reach my maximum potential. I am looking for a Rehabilitation Support Worker who can help me achieve this and support me in my day to day life.’
As my Rehabilitation Support Worker, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting me with my daily routine and progression towards my planned goals and activities.
- To ensure I am in a safe environment to maintain my physical and mental wellbeing.
- To support my progression and help organise my planned activities.
- To complete paperwork and document my behaviour with any manual handling or risk management
As my Rehabilitation Support Worker I would love you to:
- Motivate and encourage me and sensitively encourage my rehabilitation.
- Be supportive, fun and patient.
- Have cooking skills. Asian food is my favourite.
- Have a driving license and access to a car.
- Have previous knowledge of acquired brain injury and/or domiciliary support work.
Above all, I am looking for someone who is positive, motivational and caring who will be able to support me to achieve my goals.
Full time and part time hours are available, with a pay rate of £13.00 - £15.00 per hour. Night shifts are also available, £7.50 - £8.50 per hour.
So if you are interested please click on apply!
Apply for Rehabilitation Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly