Junior Commercial Analyst
Junior Commercial Analyst - Telford
Lyreco UK & Ireland
Here at Lyreco UK & Ireland we have a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Junior Commercial Analyst, up to £20k (DOE). This role offers an exceptional benefits package whilst allowing you to develop your career with one of the world’s leading workplace solutions providers. This role will be based at our head office in Telford.
Lyreco is a world leader in workplace supplies solutions, with a strong focus on exemplary service to all our loyal and committed customers. We’re a single source solutions provider, offering everything from office products, to furniture, catering supplies and technological products. From coffee to calculators we’re truly a one-stop shop for all our customers’ office place needs! With our ongoing investment in our team, now is a fantastic time to join our forward thinking dynamic business. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible career path for our employees and we’ll ensure that your remuneration matches your success.
As our Junior Commercial Analyst you will support the improvement of Sales, Margin and Key Commercial Indicators for all commercial areas of the business.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities as our Junior Commercial Analyst:
- To analyse/identify sales related KPI’s and propose pro-active improvement opportunities and provide supporting data.
- Produce monthly management information in accordance with divisional sales/ customer requirements.
- To produce and provide analysis and proposals for all commercial areas of the business i.e. all Sales Divisions, Marketing and Logistics.
To provide analysis on all sales divisions including:
- Product category penetration
- Customer profitability & improvements
- Identify Sales & Margin improvement opportunities
- Produce, review & challenge monthly divisional forecasts for Divisional Directors & Sales Managers.
- Produce customer reports & reporting solutions.
- Assist the commercial analyst manager/ senior management team on bespoke projects.
- Assist in the production of business case documents as and when required.
Key skills and experience needed to become our Junior Commercial Analyst:
- Strong communication skills across all areas.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Proven record of strong analytical skills, experience gained in a financial or commercial background is preferable.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a prerequisite.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of software applications especially Excel, VBA knowledge would be an advantage.
If you are looking to develop a great career then this Junior Commercial Analyst opportunity with Lyreco offers personal development and first-class training alongside the prestige of working within an industry-wide respected brand. Make sure that you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to progress your business development career and click here to apply today.