Permanent Support Worker
Lavoro Care are now recruiting permanent support workers on behalf of one of our clients, who provide care to vulnerable adults and young adults within supported living settings.
Permanent jobs are available based on 35 hours plus per week, in the Williston/Neston area, working on a 1-1/2-1 basis within a beautiful supported living setting.
If you are a caring, reliable, honest person aged 21 plus and feel you are suitable for this position please call 0151-691-4935 to discuss the role further and you could be out to work within the next two weeks subject to dbs.
Main Duties include:-
- Supporting vulnerable adults and young adults with various complex needs such as autism, mental health and learning difficulties within supported living and residential settings.
- Supporting service users with medication.
- Help maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive home for the service users.
- Enable service users to achieve independence in all areas of their life where possible.
- Help service users meet their health and social care needs.
- Ensure that the rights of the individuals we support are always protected and respected.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Situations can sometimes be difficult and challenging. You will need a willingness to work with a variety of clients with differing needs and an ability to work with challenging clients and demonstrate patience and compassion
- Flexible Hours – To suit your needs
- Rewarding – Job Satisfaction
- Free Training – Qualification opportunities
- Reputable Agency
- REC Regulated
- Excellent Weekly Pay
This role is subject to full safer employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure. The cost of this will be met by the applicant, but we also accept portable, enhanced DBS certificates.
Apply for Permanent Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly