Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Engineering Manager - Building Services - Dublin & Denmark - Permanent
An international, multi-disciplined projects company are currently seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to work in Dublin for 3 months before then being based on a Data Centre Project in Denmark. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a leading Building Services company as they continue their expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland, UK, Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
· Lead projects from concept stage to completion
· Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
· Manage the HVAC package, team of Engineers and Subcontractors
· Lead the Mechanical Design package for review back to the Designer
· Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
· Tender report / analysis / recommendations
· Develop project scope with design team / client
· Produce budgets and reports for clients
· Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
· 7+ years engineering experience managing all aspects of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contracts for a Mechanical Contractor.
· Experience managing a team of Engineers
· Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. - Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project.
· A team player and strong communicator
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com
Please only apply to this role if you are eligible to live and work in the UK